Magical Mallorca Departing Thursday 3rd October
Magical Mallorca             Tour Code: SMAL             Departing Thursday 3rd October 2019

Just You - Solo Adventures Together

A very warm welcome from Gill, your Tour Manager for your trip to Magical Mallorca
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone in our group on Thursday, 3rd October  

First Time with Just You?
For anyone travelling for the first time with Just You, please rest assured that I will be on hand at all times to ensure that your holiday runs smoothly, so that you can relax and enjoy your holiday. 
You need never be on your own on a Just You holiday, although nothing is compulsory!
I do hope you enjoy your trip and that you leave with fond memories and new friends.

At your UK Airport
You might spot other Just You customers by their luggage labels. Don’t be afraid to introduce yourself to other Just You customers...chances are they are hoping you will! 

Departures from London Heathrow
Along with our Airport Representative, I will be meeting customers departing from London Heathrow near the check-in desk for your flight. 

Look out for me, I will be holding a Just You sign. 

Customers departing from other airports arriving before me will be given a Welcome Letter by Hotel Reception staff on their arrival.  My mobile phone number is on the letter in case you need to contact me before the Welcome meeting at our Hotel

Arrivals at Palma Airport for all Just You Customers
The Just You Airport Representative at Palma Airport will be organising your transfer to your hotel in Colonia Sant Jordi

3rd October Arrival at the Hotel THB Sur Mallorca
Once you have checked in you may wish to take a round trip on the Tourist Train that stops near our hotel – this will familiarise you with the beautiful resort of Colonia Santa Jordi
Before dinner we will meet for welcome drinks, before going into dinner. (Time and location of meeting will be confirmed in your welcome letter)

In the meantime, if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Have a safe journey and look forward to seeing you all very soon

Kind regards

Gill
Just You Tour Manager
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply