Austrian traditions
Tongue Hi
Is anyone else going on the Austrian Christmas tour on the 28th November I see it is sold out! Also is anyone flying from Newcastle?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Michele,
Late to the party (nervous newbie! Undecided  ), I'm hoping to join this tour, flying from Newcastle. Looks like fun...
Margaret.
Whoop-whoop! It's official, I'm going! ?
(02/10/2019, 10:14 PM)Hi Margret. I will see you T the airport. I am reLy look forward to the trip. ✈️ stokesley77 Wrote: Hi Michele,
Late to the party (nervous newbie! Undecided  ), I'm hoping to join this tour, flying from Newcastle. Looks like fun...
Margaret.
Hi Girls . I’m flying from Birmingham. With Lufthansa to Munich. I checked today and they cancelled today’s flight. I so hope they don’t do that on 28 th?
(07/11/2019, 11:59 AM)deewhite02 Wrote: Hi Girls . I’m flying from Birmingham. With Lufthansa to Munich. I checked today and they cancelled today’s flight. I so hope they don’t do that on 28 th?

Oh no,  Lufthansa strikes.... they were only supposed to last 48 hours. Fingers crossed the dispute is settled.   

We're flying KLM, changing in Amsterdam, so maybe that would be an alternative for you too?
Dee hope your flight isn’t cancelled. Look forward to meeting you ✈️?
(10/11/2019, 09:26 PM)stokesley77 Wrote:
Quote:Fingers crossed
stokesley77
(07/11/2019, 11:59 AM)deewhite02 Wrote: Hi Girls . I’m flying from Birmingham. With Lufthansa to Munich. I checked today and they cancelled today’s flight. I so hope they don’t do that on 28 th?

Oh no,  Lufthansa strikes.... they were only supposed to last 48 hours. Fingers crossed the dispute is settled.   

We're flying KLM, changing in Amsterdam, so maybe that would be an alternative for you too?