BROCHURE OUT TODAY!
(19/09/2019, 02:21 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Rose,

I hope you had an amazing time in Pantelleria Rose Smile

I've spoken with the team in charge of sending out questionnaires, and they've advised that it should be on the way Smile

thanks,
Jamie

Thanks Jamie!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Vickie

I know I am being a bit impatient, but any ideas when 2021 dates for Gorillas in the Mist and Canada East to West will be available? I am dying to book these 2 tours and also thinking of Winter Rockies too in 2021.

Jaya
Hi Jaya,

Unfortunately we are still working on the 2021 dates, so I cannot give you a date on when these might be released at the moment.

If you are signed up to receive our communications, we should hopefully be sending them out at a future date Smile

thanks,
Jamie
I've had to laugh, mine's been here for a few days, I've picked it up several times this week and looked at different tours, I've even looked at the photo on the back but I've only just this minute noticed my name is on teh back cover with a quote from me - fame at last ?
I have asked on other threads why I haven't received a brochure from JY (nor from TS).  (These Qs have not appeared so far.)  This, despite having holidays with JY and TS this year.

Could you please arrange for brochures for both TS and JY be sent to me.

Thank you.

Katy
Hi all,

I have requested brochures for everyone who has asked Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
Noted. I hope therefore I will get a brochure in the next few days.

Is there any chance that my Qs re ski holidays sent in the middle of last week will be answered?

Katy
Just to add to my previous post, I would also like to be sent the TS brochure as well as the JY one. I have holidays in the future booked with both JY and TS. Would like to see the brochure before committing to anything else.

Thanks.
Hi Katy,

Apologies, I can't see your ski post - it may have got stuck in the system, really sorry.

Could you repost please?

Many thanks,
Vickie
Hi Katy,

The Travelsphere brochure has been requested for you too Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie