Secret Slovenia
Hi Vickie.  

Now I finally have a new hip I can start to look towards having a holiday next year.   Tongue 

Re Slovenia.  I see JY are offering flights from Birmingham and Manchester (which is great incidentally), albeit via Brussels.  Having never, apart from in the States, changed flights in an airport, are JY likely to have any assistance in place at Brussels, both going and on return?  

Is the Ancient and Modern Crete holiday still being offered by JY next year?  I see the problem of the late night flights, and having to use  Heraklion Airport has still not been solved, so I presume the welcome meal will be on route to Chania as it was when I went?  

Any chance of JY offering Corfu some time?  

I'll probably change my mind and go private travelling but it would be nice to have some answers.

Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Bosuncat,

So sorry for the delay!

There will be a Just You representative at all UK airports, but not in the connecting European airports. If you have any questions about the airports please let me know and I will answer them.

Our Ancient to Modern Crete tour won't be continuing for 2020, but we are revamping our Greek tours so stay tuned to see what's new! Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
(16/08/2019, 11:26 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Bosuncat,

So sorry for the delay!

There will be a Just You representative at all UK airports, but not in the connecting European airports. If you have any questions about the airports please let me know and I will answer them.

Our Ancient to Modern Crete tour won't be continuing for 2020, but we are revamping our Greek tours so stay tuned to see what's new! Smile

Thanks,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie.  

I'll have a think about Slovenia again.

So sad to hear that Ancient and Modern Crete will not be continuing.  That hotel is something else!  Sad