Inspirational China
I am going on the Inspirational China tour in October. Can anyone give me advice about exchanging money, please. Can I do it here, or is it better to do it there?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Celia
I’m going to get my money here before we go. I’m not sure if it’s the correct thing to do but for me it will be less stressful if I already have the money with me rather than have to sort it out over there. This is just my thinking/plan.
I posted about money a few weeks ago and someone said to aim for about £30 worth of currency per day for tips etc. I may take a bit more just incase I need more - it’s difficult knowing what’s best to do.
Kind Regards
Nicola.
Hi Celia
I’m getting my money here rather than wait until we get there. I’m not sure what the best thing to do is but I will find it less stressful to get it here - that’s just my opinion.
Kind Regards
Nicola.
(12/08/2019, 08:44 PM)NicolaT Wrote: Hi Celia
I’m going to get my money here before we go. I’m not sure if it’s the correct thing to do but for me it will be less stressful if I already have the money with me rather than have to sort it out over there.  This is just my thinking/plan.
I posted about money a few weeks ago and someone said to aim for about £30 worth of currency per day for tips etc. I may take a bit more just incase I need more - it’s difficult knowing what’s best to do.
Kind Regards
Nicola.

Thanks Nicola
Thanks Nicola