Croatia Istrian Coast 12th Sept
This will be my first trip with JY. How many are booked on this trip and how many are departing from Heathrow?  My other question is should I take some local currency, euros or both?
Thanks Alison
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Alison,

There are 35 people booked on this tour, 6 men and 29 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to mid 80s.

The currency in Croatia is the kuna, which you can purchase in the UK prior to travel Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
(06/08/2019, 08:37 PM)Alison H Wrote: This will be my first trip with JY. How many are booked on this trip and how many are departing from Heathrow?  My other question is should I take some local currency, euros or both?
Thanks Alison

Hi Alison,
If you are doing the optional excursion to Ljubljana you will need a few euros for coffees, ice creams etc.,
Regards,
Roger
I did this trip at that time last year, my first trip. It was excellent.
You'll need to take Kuna to use locally, I don't remember anywhere in Istria which took Euros. As Roger said, a few euros are needed for the trip into Slovenia.
(06/08/2019, 08:37 PM)Alison H Wrote: This will be my first trip with JY. How many are booked on this trip and how many are departing from Heathrow?  My other question is should I take some local currency, euros or both?
Thanks Alison

Hi Alison,

Just take some Euros with you and change Sterling when you get there, you will get a much better rate there than you will here, and exchange bureaux are everywhere.

Sylvia
(12/08/2019, 10:08 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Alison,

There are 35 people booked on this tour, 6 men and 29 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to mid 80s.

The currency in Croatia is the kuna, which you can purchase in the UK prior to travel Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie, do you know how many are travelling from Heathrow?

Regards Alison
(12/08/2019, 10:35 AM)MOff RogertheRed Wrote:
Thanks Alison

Hi Alison,
If you are doing the optional excursion to Ljubljana you will need a few euros for coffees, ice creams etc.,
Regards,
Rog

Hi Roger
Thanks for the info.
Regards Alison
Hi Alison,

21 people are flying from Heathrow Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie