Canada and New Englandage and ratio of the guests
Hi Vickie

Please can you tell me if the tour manager has been allocated for this trip yet and also the age range of the guests.

Many thanks

Chris
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Chris,

Which tour date is it for, please? Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
(31/07/2019, 09:45 AM)Hi VickieIts for 23rd September Thanks Chris Wrote: Hi Chris,

Which tour date is it for, please? Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
Hi Chris, sorry I can't see your reply - could you post again please?

Thanks,
Vickie
(31/07/2019, 05:02 PM)Vickie pid= Wrote:Hi Chris, sorry I can't see your reply - could you post again please?

Thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie 

It’s for 23rd September. Thanks

Chris
Hi Chris,

Apologies it was in your reply, I just didn't spot it.

There are 30 people booked, 8 men and 22 women. Their ages range from mid 40s to mid 80s.

Your Tour Manager will be Linda Fleet Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
Good Morning Everyone,

This is Linda, your Tour Manager for this trip.  I hope you are looking forward to a wonderful adventure in Canada and New England.  Please feel free to ask any questions you may have and I will try to answer them.
As always, I suggest comfortable shoes for walking and a good head for heights for the CN Tower in Toronto, also be amazed at the wonderful views from the helicopter over Niagara Falls.  Both are subject to weather conditions though.  A lightweight waterproof jacket is always a good thing to have in your bag just in case.  If you forget, don't worry at Niagara, if you decide to take the Hornblower boat trip to the Falls, (there is a charge for this), you will be provided with a plastic poncho.

There is so much to see and experience on this tour.

Cameras, Ipads, phones etc., are a must for the beautiful places we will be visiting.

I look forward to meeting you all and sharing my experiences of this tour with you.

Best wishes,

Linda Rolleyes
I agree with what Linda has said, I have done 2 JY New England tours 1 was Boston New England and New York, the other was similar but incorporated Canada, defo comfy shoes, I go for layers in clothes, so you can layer off or on as the weather and day changes. I also take a scarf and gloves and a pair of fluffy bed Sox, I can’t stand cold feet in bed!

The tour I was in we couldn’t go up the CN Tower as there was no visibility due to weather conditions, so we did get a refund. I did do the helicopter over Niagara Falls which I thought was well worth doing, I also did the boat ride which you do get a very nice LOL!!! Poncho to keep, just be careful of your camera etc as you DO get rather wet!..
We also did a stop of before leaving Niagara to a duty free store, I don’t know if that still happens...
I think there was Wi-fi on the coach for most of the tour which was handy..
While in Canada a few of us went to a beautiful old theatre and saw a show, called Wicked..I know people rave about it but for me it was OK ...but I am glad I went to the theatre.
It is a full on tour with lots to see and do, I would say go for it all, as you might not go back that way again...
Make sure you have enough memory in your camera, and the right charging leads for everything and adapters.

Cindy