Central America
Good afternoon 

I'm considering this trip. Can you tell me whether there has been much interest to date? It is a lot of money so want to be sure it's right for me. Any further information would be welcome to help decision making. Many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Good Morning,

Our 'an adventure through Central America' trip sold out on our March 5th departure Smile

We have 11 people booked onto the 5th of November departure, 3 people on the 3rd of March 2020 and already 2 people have booked on the 17 November 2020 Smile

Thanks,
Jamie
Thank you Jamie

Have you had any reviews back from the March trip?

Many thanks, Barbara
Hi Barbara,

Though we do not have any reviews we can share for the March departure just gone, here is a review on the forum from one of our customers last year - https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-86516...al+america

If you put out a request on the 'say hello to single travellers' asking for anybody that has been on the tours feedback I'll make sure the post is approved today Smile

Jamie
(10/06/2019, 03:34 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Barbara,

Though we do not have any reviews we can share for the March departure just gone, here is a review on the forum from one of our customers last year - https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-86516...al+america

If you put out a request on the 'say hello to single travellers' asking for anybody that has been on the tours feedback I'll make sure the post is approved today Smile

Jamie
Many thanks Jamie, I have done as you suggested.

Kind regards
Barbara