Chile Atacama andPatagonia + Easter Isle 2 March 2020
Thanks Travelcam
I will post a few key photos and mention anything else you may need to know over and above the two very good blogs previously written on here.
Keith
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(29/06/2019, 12:39 PM)DavidG Wrote: Hello Jaya,

Do try to make Japan soon. One of my best ever JY holidays.

Will try to fit it in though not sure if they cater for vegetarians?  May be a good trip to lose some weight!

Regards

Jaya
(05/07/2019, 03:23 PM)Jaya Wrote:

Will try to fit it in though not sure if they cater for vegetarians?  May be a good trip to lose some weight!

Regards

Jaya
Hi Jaya, 
I can confirm that I was on the Japan trip with Travelcam and I did lose just over half a stone!! Have you ever seen a fat Japanese person? (Apart from Sumo wrestlers). It was quite an experience to eat Japanese food and also to cook it yourself at the table.
As DavidG says, do try to make it. Japan is a beautiful and clean country.
(14/06/2019, 08:30 PM)KenC Wrote:
(12/06/2019, 08:53 AM)Devontraveller Wrote:
(04/06/2019, 09:04 PM)KenC Wrote: Hi, Just booked this trip and wondered if there is anyone else out there travelling on this date. Looking forward to going although lots of flying but it will be worth it.

Ken

Have a great time I've booked for Nepal 2020  Devon Traveller

Hi Devontraveller. Nice to hear from you. Which one are you doing Walking or Colours of Nepal? They both look very interesting. You have a great time too.
Hi Ken I've changed my booking and will be joining you in Chile looking forward to seeing you
and having some fun as we did in Japan
(11/07/2019, 08:54 PM)KenC Wrote:
(05/07/2019, 03:23 PM)Jaya Wrote:

Regards

Jaya
Hi Jaya, 
I can confirm that I was on the Japan trip with Travelcam and I did lose just over half a stone!! Have you ever seen a fat Japanese person? (Apart from Sumo wrestlers). It was quite an experience to eat Japanese food and also to cook it yourself at the table.
As DavidG says, do try to make it. Japan is a beautiful and clean country.
I will have to try and fit in Japan within the next 2-3 years.  I am sure I will come back a lot slimmer as I am a vegetarian!  I can't even use chopsticks! Huh

Regards

Jaya
Time is speeding by since booking this trip. Just wondering how many we have on the tour so far and the ratio of men to women Big Grin
Hi Travelcam,

Apologies, due to a recent policy change I can't provide you with this information, please see here for details: https://forum.justyou.co.uk/announcement-90.html

Many thanks,
Vickie
Hello

Have just booked this trip - really looking forward to it, especially Easter Island.  Have done a few Just You holidays now, the most recent being South Africa and Victoria Falls at the start of the year and Jordan last month.  Thank goodness for packing cubes !
Just noticed on the Feb departure that PT is no longer the tour manager, he isn't on this one now is he? Who is our tour manager please?
Hi Travelcam,

The Tour Manager that is now provisionally allocated to this trip is Lezli Petersen.

Kindest regards,

Julia