Chile Atacama andPatagonia + Easter Isle 2 March 2020
(17/06/2019, 11:36 PM)Travelcam Wrote:
(17/06/2019, 04:30 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Travelcam,

Sure, you can post a link if you're happy to do so Smile

Would you be happy for us to put your photos on our social media to show other customers? Credited to you, of course Smile

Thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie, thanks, here's the link, albeit a long one which I would be happy to share. It relates to the Japan Revealed tour during the blossom season. Hope it works.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipND...pwdXRudDVn

Hi These are amazing photos....Which month did you go? I've booked for end of March
Wendy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/06/2019, 05:01 PM)Travelcam Wrote:
(17/06/2019, 08:50 PM)KenC Wrote: Hi there C..... Wow!!! That's a bit of a change, one side of the world to the other. Are you doing Easter Island + sunrise?

Looking forward to meeting up again. All it needs now is my partner in crime to make the quartet.

Hi Ken, do you have ther e-mail addy of your partner in crime, maybe you could see if he is willing to come along on this trip to complete the quartet Smile ?

I didn't have his email add. so I spoke to JY who contacted him on my behalf but unfortunately he won't be able to make it. He did pass on his address and I have emailed him but no reply so far.
(23/06/2019, 04:34 PM)Jaya Wrote: Hi Travelcam

Just looked at your Japan trip photos - they are beautiful.

Regards

Jaya

Thank you so much Jaya, have you done the Japan trip yet?
(24/06/2019, 08:46 PM)KenC Wrote:
(19/06/2019, 05:01 PM)Travelcam Wrote:
(17/06/2019, 08:50 PM)KenC Wrote: Hi there C..... Wow!!! That's a bit of a change, one side of the world to the other. Are you doing Easter Island + sunrise?

Looking forward to meeting up again. All it needs now is my partner in crime to make the quartet.

Hi Ken, do you have ther e-mail addy of your partner in crime, maybe you could see if he is willing to come along on this trip to complete the quartet Smile ?

I didn't have his email add. so I spoke to JY who contacted him on my behalf but unfortunately he won't be able to make it. He did pass on his address and I have emailed him but no reply so far.
That's a shame but at least you are in contact so if anything changes he can let you know Ken.
(24/06/2019, 02:01 PM)wensco Wrote:
(17/06/2019, 11:36 PM)Travelcam Wrote:
(17/06/2019, 04:30 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Travelcam,

Sure, you can post a link if you're happy to do so Smile

Would you be happy for us to put your photos on our social media to show other customers? Credited to you, of course Smile

Thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie, thanks, here's the link, albeit a long one which I would be happy to share. It relates to the Japan Revealed tour during the blossom season. Hope it works.
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipND...pwdXRudDVn

Hi These are amazing photos....Which month did you go? I've booked for end of March
Wendy
Hi Wendy, thanks for the compliment. Sorry for the delay in replying but this community group, for some reason, doesn't let me know when anything new is posted, has always been an issue. Anyway, I went on the 5th April, 2019.
(24/06/2019, 09:36 PM)Travelcam Wrote:

Regards

Jaya

Hi, I have not yet had a chance to do the Japan trip.  It is on my very long list and not yet sure when I will be able to fit it in though would like to do the trip one day.  Jaya
Hi Travelcam,
I'm an interloper here as I'm doing the Chile trip in October, and have looked at your Japan photos.
Its a place that has never been on my list before but I think it may be now
Keith
(27/06/2019, 06:00 PM)Jaya Wrote:
(24/06/2019, 09:36 PM)Travelcam Wrote:

Regards

Jaya

Hi, I have not yet had a chance to do the Japan trip.  It is on my very long list and not yet sure when I will be able to fit it in though would like to do the trip one day.  Jaya
Hello Jaya,

Do try to make Japan soon. One of my best ever JY holidays.
(28/06/2019, 10:45 AM)ksf1 Wrote: Hi Travelcam,
I'm an interloper here as I'm doing the Chile trip in October, and have looked at your Japan photos.
Its a place that has never been on my list before but I think it may be now
Keith

Hi Keith, glad you enjoyed the Japan photos, it truly is a magnificent trip especially in the blossom season. I did find the food not to my liking. I am no lover of fish which many of the included meals were, and as most of it was raw too, I was hungry most of the time and relished the stops at the supermarkets during the day when I was able to stock up on food to suit, however, I survived. Wink

I hope you are able to post some photos of the Chile trip when you get back, please post a link in this thread so I don't miss them. Have a great time.