Chile, Atacama to Patagonia & Easter Island October 2019
I had been thinking about this holiday for a while and just by chance, phoned to see what the booking numbers were like. So glad I did as the November departure is fully booked and there were only 6 places left for October, so I'm booked for 7th of October,

I have trawled through the community and there are no threads for the October departure so have started this thread to see if any fellow travellers are on here.

Keith
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Keith. I am also going on the October departure. Really looking forward to it. I am not doing Easter Island though. Due to lack of holiday at work. Wendy
Just booked this trip today for February 2020.so looking forward. Hope you enjoy the October one
(04/06/2019, 01:45 PM)wensco Wrote: Hi Keith. I am also going on the October departure. Really looking forward to it. I am not doing Easter Island though. Due to lack of holiday at work. Wendy

Hi Wendy, I'm really looking forward to it to (although not to paying the balance though). I have done quite a few tours and everyone seems to say that this is the best3

keith
Hi Pat

Look forward to seeing you in February 2020. Wendy and Keith have a lovely time in October and do write a review on return.

Regards

Jaya
(05/06/2019, 07:36 AM)Jaya Wrote: Hi Pat

Look forward to seeing you in February 2020.  Wendy and Keith have a lovely time in October and do write a review on return.

Regards

Jaya

Hi Jaya...yes will definitely do a write up
Wendy
(04/06/2019, 05:22 PM)ksf1 Wrote:
(04/06/2019, 01:45 PM)wensco Wrote: Hi Keith. I am also going on the October departure. Really looking forward to it. I am not doing Easter Island though. Due to lack of holiday at work. Wendy

Hi Wendy, I'm really looking forward to it to (although not to paying the balance though). I have done quite a few tours and everyone seems to say that this is the best3

keith
Yes Keith...it's quite a balance but hopefully will be worth the money. Went to Antarctica and that was pretty amazing but sure Patagonia will be a close 2nd
(31/05/2019, 05:12 PM)ksf1 Wrote: I had been thinking about this holiday for a while and just by chance, phoned to see what the booking numbers were like. So glad I did as the November departure is fully booked and there were only 6 places left for October, so I'm booked for 7th of October,

I have trawled through the community and there are no threads for the October departure so have started this thread to see if any fellow travellers are on here.

Keith
(31/05/2019, 05:12 PM)ksf1 Wrote: I had been thinking about this holiday for a while and just by chance, phoned to see what the booking numbers were like. So glad I did as the November departure is fully booked and there were only 6 places left for October, so I'm booked for 7th of October,

Keith

Hi Keith I am going to Chile in October and doing the Easter Island add-on.  I am really looking forward to the trip.
Nice to hear from you Sally, Hopefully it will be a bit of trip of a lifetime