San Marino
Hi
Just wanted to know how many are booked for San Marino on 9th - 13th Sept 2019 & the age range & male/female split
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jackie,

There are 7 people booked so far, 3 men and 4 women. Their ages range from early 50s to early 80s.

Many thanks,
Vickie
Is there still plenty of availability on this? Been looking at it myself, as it's one I could fit in, requested the week off work today, hopefully should be ok!
Hi Andy,

Yep, 23 spaces remaining so no worries Smile

Fingers crossed you get the time off!

Thanks,
Vickie
Thanks Vickie, I'll give them a nudge in the morning!
Booked this today.

Quick question, on the invoice it says I'm flying out of Heathrow Terminal 0, now I'm fairly sure another new one hasn't been built since I last flew from Heathrow, so which one has that been renumbered from?

Also, could you please check you have all you need from me for the API information.

Thanks,Andy.
Good Morning Andy,

Sorry that the invoice shows as terminal 0, I have flagged this with the relevant team and it has been updated this morning. The flight actually departs from terminal 5.

Also, I've just looked over your booking and our aviation team have everything they need regarding API information Smile

We look forward to seeing you in San Marino! Smile

Jamie
Thanks Jamie,

I thought it probably was T5, seeing as it's a BA flight, the Terminal 0 confused me, although it doesn't take much!

Thanks re the API as well!

Andy.
Hi Vickie

I've not yet received the final details for the trip to San Marino & it's only 3 weeks away. Do you know when this info will be sent out? Also how many are booked on the trip as I know numbers were quite low when I asked previously.

Thanks
Hi Jackie,

Your final documents will arrive 2 weeks before your departure date, so they should be with you in the next week Smile

There are 19 people booked on this trip, 5 men and 14 women. Their ages range from early 40s to mid 80s.

Many thanks,
Vickie