Highlights of Tuscany - May 20th
Hi to all of you on this trip, not long now, my first time to this region, so I am looking forward to it and meeting my fellow travellers. See you all soon Sue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(12/05/2019, 12:45 PM)suer Wrote: Hi to all of you on this trip, not long now, my first time to this region, so I am looking forward to it and meeting my fellow travellers. See you all soon Sue

Hi Sue,

I'm also booked on this trip (flying from Heathrow), look forward to meeting you!

I have never visited Tuscany, but found a guide book today so will be perusing for ideas - luckily, it mentions all of the places on the tour.
(18/05/2019, 05:01 PM)wesspan Wrote:
(12/05/2019, 12:45 PM)suer Wrote: Hi to all of you on this trip, not long now, my first time to this region, so I am looking forward to it and meeting my fellow travellers. See you all soon Sue

Hi Sue,

I'm also booked on this trip (flying from Heathrow), look forward to meeting you!

I have never visited Tuscany, but found a guide book today so will be perusing for ideas - luckily, it mentions all of the places on the tour.
Hi Wesspan, sorry don’t know your name, I’m here looking forward to meeting you later.

Sue