Chile - The Atacama to Patagonia with Easter Island Add on - Feb 2020
Hi Vickie

I changed my trip from March date to February yesterday and called customer services since email of new invoice did not come through.  I was told that I should receive an email within 2 hours.  I called around 09:30 and am still waiting at 12:45.  Are there any problems sending out emails?  I was told to look in my Junk folder but nothing was there.  All emails are sent to my business address and to date I have not had any problems.

Also, could you please confirm how many have booked so far?

Kind regards

Jaya
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jaya,

Apologies, we were having some technical issues on Friday which caused a bit of a backlog to emails. Did your email arrive over the weekend? If not, I will request another is sent to you.

There are 5 people booked so far, 1 man and 4 women and their ages range from early 60s to mid 80s.

Many thanks,
Vickie
Thank you vickie. I received the email today so all is well. Just one question - when will the website be updated with the correct hotel information? Most of the hotels in the new invoice are not mentioned on the website.

Kind regards

Jaya
Hi Jaya,

That's great Smile

Yep, our web team are working on the updates now, so they will be live on the website shortly.

Thanks,
Vickie
Thank you Vickie. Will have a look at the website later on.

Jaya