TS Grand Baltic Explorer 14/05/19
Hi,

Please could you let me know how many are booked on this tour and the maximum number allowed, M/F split and age range, and if there are any other single travellers besides myself. Do you also know who the tour manager is yet? 

Thanks

Caroline
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Caroline,

There are 27 people booked so far, and the max number is 44. There are 15 men and 12 women booked and their ages range from late 20s to mid 70s.

Yes, there are a couple of solo travellers besides yourself.

Your Tour Manager will be Pamela Rayner.

Many thanks,
Vickie
Hi Caroline

Hope you are well.  Please post a review when you get back as I fancy this one too.

Have a great trip

Chris
Thanks Vickie ?
Hi Caroline and Chris,
I did a similar trip with JY in 2017. You can see my review if you type in 'A Journey through The Baltics 12.06.17'
You'll enjoy this tour Caroline.
Regards,
Roger
Hi to you both, 

I did this tour with TS in 2016 and thoroughly enjoyed it.  Pamela is an excellent TM and knows the region very well.  Here's a link to the review I wrote:

https://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-84079.html

Best wishes,

Bob
Hi,

I am well thanks, lovely to hear from you.

I will definitely post a review once I get home, I’m really looking forward to it now. I’ve been on two previous non-singles holidays on my own and have never had a problem with couples, unless I just don’t notice ?. I won’t be letting anything like that spoil my trip though and I’m pleased we have a great tour guide, that often makes all the difference ?.

Caroline