Deluxe Dubrovnik & the Dalmatian coast
I’m a first time traveller both on my own & with JY so excited but also a little apprehensive. Is anyone travelling on 22nd September? I’m travelling from Gatwick.
Sharon
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Sharony,
Don't be too disappointed if you don't get any replies to your post, not everyone uses the forum, I see
your tour is sold out so you will have lots of companions with you. I'm sure you will have a great time.
I'm hoping to book the Croatia & the Makarska Riviera tour soon.

Dave.
(13/04/2019, 10:14 AM)Sharony Wrote: I’m a first time traveller both on my own & with JY so excited but also a little apprehensive. Is anyone travelling on 22nd September? I’m travelling from Gatwick.
Sharon
I'm also booked on this trip.  Did my first holiday with JY last year, went to Puglia, and had the company of a great group.
(13/04/2019, 10:14 AM)Sharony Wrote: I’m a first time traveller both on my own & with JY so excited but also a little apprehensive. Is anyone travelling on 22nd September? I’m travelling from Gatwick.
Sharon
Thumbs Up 
(18/04/2019, 01:52 PM)daveJB Wrote: Hi Sharony,
Don't be too disappointed if you don't get any replies to your post, not everyone uses the forum, I see
your tour is sold out so you will have lots of companions with you. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Dave.
(01/05/2019, 05:58 PM)mtm Wrote: I'm also booked on this trip.  Did my first holiday with JY last year, went to Puglia, and had the company of a great group.

Hi mtm

Great to hear from you & look forward to meeting you and the rest of our group. I’m flying from Gatwick, how about you?
(18/04/2019, 01:52 PM)daveJB Wrote: Hi Sharony,

Dave.

Hi daveJB

Thanks for your response. Enjoy your next holiday.