National parks and Mount Rushmore
Hello to any fellow travellers doing this trip on June 24 flying to Denver if you would like to get in touch before to get to know each other please do thanxs
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Leigh, Alan and I responded to your other thread. With final payment due shortly the time seems to be going a bit quicker now. Just 14 weeks to go.
Sally
(12/03/2019, 05:12 PM)sallyc Wrote: Hi Leigh, Alan and I responded to your other thread. With final payment due shortly the time seems to be going a bit quicker now. Just 14 weeks to go.
Sally

Hi sally going to national parks at end of may, flying from Manchester , would this be the same trip as you ?

Smile
Hi going to National Parks on May 27, flying from Manchester would this be the same as you, or anyone else going on this day?
Unfortunate not - I’m going on 24th June. I hope you have a fantastic trip.
Hi, anyone travelling to National Parks at end of May? Chrystine...
(13/03/2019, 11:22 AM)chrystine Wrote: Hi going to National Parks on May 27, flying from Manchester would this be the same as you, or anyone else going on this day?

Hi Chrystine I am going on the 27th trip but I am leaving from Heathrow. Colin
(13/03/2019, 11:22 AM)chrystine Wrote: Hi going to National Parks on May 27, flying from Manchester would this be the same as you, or anyone else going on this day?

Hi all, I'm flying from Manchester on the 27th May. Really looking forward to it now!! Cheers. Ray
(13/03/2019, 06:16 PM)chrystine Wrote: Hi, anyone travelling to National Parks at end of May? Chrystine...

Hi there. I went at that time last year. It's the perfect time. You'll have a great time.
There are currently 14 people booked for the June departure - 9 men and 5 ladies. Very unusual for a JY trip to have more men!