Travel tips for Japan & Hong Kong
Thumbs Up 
I know it's a bit early for my holiday in October but Please can I have a rough idea how much spending money to take in both places.? Any travel tips will be appreciated.   Jan
Ps how many people are on this trip?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hello Jan,

One of the best JY holidays! Whilst Japan is expensive, most meals are included, so not too bad. Hong Kong is cheap, but had the most expensive steak meal ever, about £50, but worth every penny! I recall I took about £500 to Japan and £250 to HK and brought a lot back. Pleny of ATM machines if you buy too many souvenirs.

Enjoy.
EThanks for the information.  Jan
(18/03/2019, 03:01 PM)DavidG Wrote: Hello Jan,

One of the best JY holidays! Whilst Japan is expensive, most meals are included, so not too bad. Hong Kong is cheap, but had the most expensive steak meal ever, about £50, but worth every penny! I recall I took about £500 to Japan and £250 to HK and brought a lot back. Pleny of ATM machines if you buy too many souvenirs.
Hi
Did you have any problems re going via Hong Kong to Japan as being a busy airport.
(25/04/2019, 08:35 AM)JanS Wrote:
(18/03/2019, 03:01 PM)DavidG Wrote: Hello Jan,

Hi
Did you have any problems re going via Hong Kong to Japan as being a busy airport.

No, none at all. Hong Kong is my second or third favourite city.