Tour Manager for Namibia
Hi.
Please can you tell me who the Tour Manager is going to be for the Namibia holiday in May.
Many thanks.
Pauline D
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Pauline,

Your Tour Manager will be Lynne Maskell Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
(25/02/2019, 06:11 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Pauline,

Your Tour Manager will be Lynne Maskell Smile

Thanks,
Vickie

Thank you for a prompt reply Vickie.  Will she be meeting us at Heathrow?  Have you an update on the number of people going on this holiday please.
Many thanks.
PaulineD
Hi Pauline,

Yep, Lynne will be flying with you from Heathrow.

There are 12 people booked on this trip so far.

Many thanks,
Vickie
(28/02/2019, 12:11 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Pauline,

Yep, Lynne will be flying with you from Heathrow.

There are 12 people booked on this trip so far.

Many thanks,
Vickie

Many Thanks Vickie
Hi,

I had Lynne for my Namibia trip and she is excellent!

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Hils
Hi Pauline,
Just to say that I agree with Hils’ comment regarding Lynne - she was my TM for Namibia last August and she really is excellent. I remember arriving at LHR after enduring the journey from hell with National Express from Birmingham (all started with arguments between people who had got on earlier at Manchester, which culminated in one lady having to be physically restrained from attacking one of the NE staff!), only to be told by BA at check-in that I’d been bumped off the flight! This was despite the fact that I’d still arrived in good time, some 3 hours before departure. Lynne dealt with it all, including I have to admit by this stage, one rather grumpy customer!

Enjoy your tour. It really is fantastic.

Cheers
Mike
(05/03/2019, 03:14 PM)mikew Wrote: Hi Pauline,
Just to say that I agree with Hils’ comment regarding Lynne - she was my TM for Namibia last August and she really is excellent. I remember arriving at LHR after enduring the journey from hell with National Express from Birmingham (all started with arguments between people who had got on earlier at Manchester, which culminated in one lady having to be physically restrained from attacking one of the NE staff!), only to be told by BA at check-in that I’d been bumped off the flight! This was despite the fact that I’d still arrived in good time, some 3 hours before departure. Lynne dealt with it all, including I have to admit by this stage, one rather grumpy customer!

Enjoy your tour. It really is fantastic.

Cheers
Mike

Hi Mike.Thank you for your response.  I’m sorry you had such a traumatic journey down and that Lynne dealt wilts it well.
I am really looking forward to the holiday.  Although I only live 46 miles from Heathrow and it is an evening flight I have booked myself into the Premier Inn for the night before.  I don’t fancy arriving at the airport all stressed out!!

Best Wishes.
PaulineD
Hi. I travelled with Lynne to Namibia a couple of years ago and she is fantastic! Happy, jolly and chatty. Nothing is too much trouble and nothing fazes her. A really lovely caring person! You are in for a treat. Namibia is just awesome. Wish I was going with you! 

Edith
Hi Pauline

I am indeed the Tour Manager on the May Namibia tour and look forward very much to meeting you at Heathrow. It is a fabulous tour, you're in for a treat.

Many thanks Hils, Edith and Mike for your lovely comments and I hope to see you all again. Mike it did get off to a bad start for you, I remember, but it was a great tour and think of all those fabulous photos you took!

See you soon, Pauline
Lynne