Tour Manager for Namibia
Hi Lynne

You were the TM on my first JY trip to Monet's Garden in May 2013.  That trip and you ignited a travel bug which is still demanding to be satisfied.

Hope you are well

Regards
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
HI Jonah

That's lovely to hear. Where are you going next? Hope to see you on another tour.

Thanks
Lynne
(20/03/2019, 12:04 PM)JYTM LynneJM Wrote: Hi Pauline

I am indeed the Tour Manager on the May Namibia tour and look forward very much to meeting you at Heathrow. It is a fabulous tour, you're in for a treat.

Many thanks Hils, Edith and Mike for your lovely comments and I hope to see you all again. Mike it did get off to a bad start for you, I remember, but it was a great tour and think of all those fabulous photos you took!

See you soon, Pauline
Lynne
Hi Lynne.

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I am really looking forward to it. Getting excited now!!
See you at Heathrow.
Regards
Pauline
(22/03/2019, 04:29 PM)JYTM LynneJM Wrote: HI Jonah

That's lovely to hear. Where are you going next? Hope to see you on another tour.

Thanks
Lynne
Hi Lynne

I am going to Georgia & Armenia in September.

Regards
I'm looking at Namibia for the 31 July departure, do you have a tour manager allocated yet for that tour?

Thanks

Tim
Hi Tim,

The Tour Manager for this trip is Lynne Maskell Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
Hello Lynne
Thank you for making contact before the holiday, 8 May is getting very close now.
I received my documents this morning. I have one query.
I am booked on the Dolphin and Seal Catamaran Cruise from Walvis Bay. Is it possible to book the Living Desert 4 x 4 Dune Trip also, or do the two gtrips clash?
If it is possible to do both, could the Dune Trip be booked on arrival, or is it best done before departure.
Many thanks,
see you soon.
Linda W
Hello Linda

I am waiting for some further information on the optionals for this tour, but my understanding is you can do them both as they don't clash and both are available to pre book before departure. I have not done the Living Desert trip before but I have done the cruise many times and it's a super trip.

When I hear anything further I'll let you know.
I look forward to meeting you Heathrow
Lynne