Italy's Cilento coast - 19 May 2019
Hello - trust you are all well ! I am on the above trip departing Gatwick 19 / 5 / 19 - really looking forward to it Cool !!
Could you tell me the current number of fellow travellers , m/f breakdown & age range ? What is the maximum number for this holiday please & has a tour manager been allocated yet ? As ever , many thanks for your help . All the best , Chris ( aka NeilY )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Chris,

I'm great thanks, hope you're well! Exciting stuff, I hope you have a great trip!

There are 16 people booked on so far, 3 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to mid 70s.

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet, so please check back with me Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
(05/02/2019, 07:59 PM)NeilY Wrote: Hello - trust you are all well ! I am on the above trip departing Gatwick 19 / 5 / 19 - really looking forward to it Cool !!
Could you tell me the current number of fellow travellers , m/f breakdown & age range ? What is the maximum number for this holiday please & has a tour manager been allocated yet ? As ever , many thanks for your help . All the best , Chris ( aka NeilY )

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on the new hotel Chris.   Smile It sounds good.
(06/02/2019, 10:29 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Chris,

I'm great thanks, hope you're well! Exciting stuff, I hope you have a great trip!

There are 16 people booked on so far, 3 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to mid 70s.

Your Tour Manager hasn't been allocated yet, so please check back with me Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
Many thanks for this info Vickie - much appreciated . Do you know if JY have set a ' maximum ' number of travellers on this holiday - I've been with JY before on this trip and the numbers were about 30 ? All the best , Chris .
Hi Chris,

Yep, the maximum number of people will be 30 for this trip too Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
(06/02/2019, 04:22 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Chris,

Yep, the maximum number of people will be 30 for this trip too Smile

Thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie - many thanks for the info - much appreciated ! All the best , Chris .