Vietnam and Cambodia 15/2/19
Greetings
This is Branwen, your Tour Manager, and really looking forward to our Tour!
If you’ve got any questions just post them and I’ll come back to you.
Very best wishes 
Branwen
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Branwen

I am not going on this tour BUT I was very lucky to have you as TM when I did do the tour in September 2015 and more recently in November 2018 in brilliant Burma.
Everyone on this forthcoming tour should have a super holiday knowing that they will be well looked after by you being the caring, calm and smiley person that you are,ready to sort anything out.
Kind regards
Di
PS I could give examples for why these attributes belong to you, but best not on the Forum LOL.
Thanks Branwen, looking forward to the trip. Slightly anxious never undertaking something like this before. Are you meeting us at Heathrow or not until Hanoi? Bit confused about booking in at Heathrow without any ticket? Do they have our names at the Vietnam airline counter when we book in our luggage in?
Hi Gill

Don't worry - the Airline already has information about you. All you need is a passport to check in. Branwen is an excellent tour manager and I am sure she will be travelling with you from Heathrow so you will either meet her at the check in or in the lounge. I was on the same trip as Di to Burma and we had Branwen as our Tour Manager. Have a lovely holiday. Just go with the flow and you will have an excellent time.

Regards

Jaya
Branwen is a joy.  She goes to the end of the road to ensure that her clients have a comfortable, interesting and fun trip.   The complete professional.  The essence of what every Tour Manager should be. 

Enjoy Vietnam and Cambodia Gill.  Wish I was coming with you. 

Super star