Brochure issues
Hi everyone,

We are sorry that due to a glitch with our computer system, you may have received only one of our January brochures, either the Europe or the Worldwide brochure.

We are working hard to rectify the issue so that this doesn’t happen in the future and we will send brochures out to everyone who would like one. If you haven’t already requested one either via the Just You Community or on our website then please send me an email – community@justyou.co.uk - with which brochure you would like to receive and I will put it in the post for you.

Thank you all for your patience whilst we have been looking into this issue.

Thanks,
Vickie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Vickie

Surely the best way to make sure this doesn't happen in the future is to put everything in one brochure as has been in the past before some bright spark came up with the idea of splitting the brochure into two, its not rocket science. Still awaiting my Worldwide brochure I requested last week, but I guess it will be winging it's way to me as I speak.

Avocet
How long do brochures usually take to arrive after being sent as you advised me last week that they had been to me but I still have not received them
Hi can you tell me why you wont send brochures to Ireland
i have traveled with just you for good few years now i never get brochures or feed back forms
or loyalty vouchers travelsphere have no problem sending brochures to me why has just you ?
Thanks Elaine
Hi Sally,

They should be with you by the end of this week Smile

Thanks
Vickie
Hi Elaine,

I will look into this and get back to you.

Thanks,
Vickie
Hi Elaine,

I have been travelling with JY/Travelsphere for nine years and live in Ireland.  I have always received the brochures for both companies (although I'm still waiting for the January mailings for both!!).  So you should not have any problem getting them delivered to you.
Contrary to some posts, I am very happy to receive only one brochure.
As an older traveller, I do not wish to do long haul holidays, therefore the Worldwide brochure would have gone directly into the bin, wasting a large amount of paper.
Having done about 12 holidays with JY, I am running out of holidays which fly from my local airport, Gatwick.
 Please include some new ones JY.
Hi JR

Thanks for your post. I will have a word with the aviation team about Gatwick and see what holidays we can offer from there.

Have a lovely weekend

Matt
Hi Elaine,

So sorry for the delay. We will manually send you our most recent brochures and make sure you are opted-in to receive them in future.

Many thanks,
Vickie