Brochure issues
I’m still waiting for the European brochure. What a mess. After all the problems with my upcoming trip, I will likely take my business elsewhere.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/01/2019, 04:45 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Elaine,

So sorry for the delay. We will manually send you our most recent brochures and make sure you are opted-in to receive them in future.

Many thanks,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie 
the problem is ive opted in many times still never receive any thing been traveling with just you for 8 years now   have never received a loyalty voucher that just you say are guaranteed friends from other trips tell me 
they always receive theirs 
Elaine
(23/01/2019, 06:14 PM)BGray Wrote: Hi Elaine,

I have been travelling with JY/Travelsphere for nine years and live in Ireland.  I have always received the brochures for both companies (although I'm still waiting for the January mailings for both!!).  So you should not have any problem getting them delivered to you.

Hi 
I really dont understand what the problem is first few years where fine then when i inquired about not receiving anything was told they dont post to Ireland
Hi Elaine,

We are going to investigate this further and see what has happened, but I have had it confirmed that we will be sending you our latest brochures.

Thanks,
Vickie
(29/01/2019, 10:15 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Elaine,

We are going to investigate this further and see what has happened, but I have had it confirmed that we will be sending you our latest brochures.

Thanks,
Vickie

Thanks Vickie
Elaine
Still no brochures ............
Hi Sally,

Apologies, we've had a bit of a backlog but your brochure was processed on the 25th and will be with you within 5 working days.

Thanks,
Vickie
Vicki - Still no Worldwide brochure. Don't see why I should have to send an e mail as per your request above, as you told me it would be sent over a week ago!
Vickie - the 'glitch' you speak of doesn't explain why your JY and Travelsphere reps didn't have ANY brouchures whatsoever to hand out at the Destinations Exhibition at London Olympia yesterday. All the other companies there id, and there were hundreds of them. However, it was great to see Sharon Henry, our TM from the Florida trip in November 2017, again and we hugged for ages as it was such a unexpected pleasure to see her again. I did not mention the discontent I and many others on this forum have about not only about the brochures, but the cut backs on meals and the remote hotels you are using lately, together with not being able to check in on line, but I would suggest that if you want to keep wonderful TM's like Sharon,(who has been with you for 30 years), on board, you should stop exposing them to complaints which are not your fault and bring your service back to what it was before it was taken over by the Canadian company 2 years ago, who just seem to want to make money without giving a quality service. You may have found my comments about the cheap,flimsy, pink luggage labels you have been sending out recently, but they just reflect the recent quality of service from JY as opposed to when they were sturdy in grey and green!.
Hi Mike,

Apologies, we did have a delay at our mailing house which meant there has been a backlog of brochures.

Your brochure has been requested and will arrive shortly, if it hasn't already.

Many thanks,
Vickie