Slovenia
Hi all
I am new to this single travelling and have been looking at the Secret Slovenia trip. Has anyone else done this and could give me any tips/advice i.e. clothing, footwear or anything else that would be of help. I am looking to go in June
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(19/01/2019, 02:29 PM)Catzy24 Wrote: Hi all
I am new to this single travelling and have been looking at the Secret Slovenia trip. Has anyone else done this and could give me any tips/advice i.e. clothing, footwear or anything else that would be of help. I am looking to go in June

Go! It is an excellent holiday and the Hotel Kompas is very good, on the outskirts of the village. Scenery in Slovenia is beautiful. Be sure to take comfortable walking shoes. I think June would be a lovely month to go there. I went in September and had beautiful weather. One shower of rain as we arrived at the hotel and then sunshine all the way. Enjoy!
Thank you for your reply, just a quick question does the hotel supply hairdryers or will I need to take one?
Hi, Could anyone let me know if Hotel Kompass supplies a hairdryer in each room or will I need to take one?
Hi Catzy24

I have checked with the team and they say that there are hairdryers in the bathrooms.

Kind regards

Matt
Hi there.  

The hairdryers might be more off the "hoover" type, so if you want to do anything more technical take your own.   Tongue

I SO want to do this trip.  I was last in the village in 1991.  I booked for last year, but had to cancel early on because of health problems, and continued problems have meant that I cannot do it this year either.   Confused

Enjoy.  The mountains are superb!!
Hi Elaine

Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Hope things improve soon and that you are able to travel again. I am doing the Istrian Coast tour in June and going to Vietnam and Cambodia in September. Looking forward to both these trips.

Kind regards

Lesley
(29/03/2019, 01:11 PM)lesley07 Wrote: Hi Elaine

Sorry to hear that you are unwell. Hope things improve soon and that you are able to travel again. I am doing the Istrian Coast tour in June and going to Vietnam and Cambodia in September. Looking forward to both these trips.

Kind regards

Lesley

Thanks Lesley.  Enjoy Istria.   Smile   Do you know who your TM is yet?
Hi Elaine

No do not know who TM is. Just know that there are 35 on the tour.

Lesley
Hi all,
I'm a first timer at this, and I'm going on the Secret Slovenia trip in June, is there anyone else out there who will be flying from Gatwick. Would be great to meet there or chat beforehand :-)
Chris