Slovenia
Hi all
Is there anyone travelling from Gatwick to Slovenia in June 2019?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/02/2019, 07:19 PM)JemmaJuly Wrote:
(19/01/2019, 02:29 PM)Catzy24 Wrote: Hi all
I am new to this single travelling and have been looking at the Secret Slovenia trip. Has anyone else done this and could give me any tips/advice i.e. clothing, footwear or anything else that would be of help. I am looking to go in June

Go! It is an excellent holiday and the Hotel Kompas is very good, on the outskirts of the village. Scenery in Slovenia is beautiful. Be sure to take comfortable walking shoes. I think June would be a lovely month to go there. I went in September and had beautiful weather. One shower of rain as we arrived at the hotel and then sunshine all the way. Enjoy!
Thanks for your post on the Slovenia holiday I have just booked my first holiday with JL and am going to Slovenia on 20 September from Manchester, I believe someone else is booked on the same holiday from Manchester. I hope I can locate this person.
Hi, I have just booked my first holiday with JY.  I have been on a coach trip in the UK on my own but I have never been abroad on my own.  My husband died 4 July 2017 and I am trying to rebuild my life.  I am going to Slovenia on 20 September from Manchester and if anyone is going on the holiday especially from Manchester, would be great to hear from you thanks.