Spirit of India March 2019
Hi there, just booked ‘spirit of india’ Tour. Please can you inform me about how I book a window seat on the flight, plus how many others are doing this tour on March 4th. 
Many thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Helbish,

There are 24 people booked on this tour so far.

We can request a window seat for you once tickets have been issued on February 4th. I have asked our Aviation team to do this for you Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
Hi Helbish,

To follow up on this, we have now booked you a window seat as requested - looks like they became available a litter earlier than planned!

Many thanks,
Vickie
Many thanks for that Vickie. So looking forward to this trip. Regarding money, is a pre loaded credit card the best to take?
Hi Helen,

It's completely up to you, but yes, a pre loaded credit card would be fine.

Thanks,
Vickie
Hi Vickie

I am surprised that Just You managed to reserve a window seat for Helen. I always request an aisle seat for health reasons and am always told that this is not guaranteed. I make sure I am at the airport very early to check in and when I get to the counter always find that I have been allocated a window seat. Any reason why Just You have not been able to reserve an aisle seat for me? Sometimes I am lucky and am able to swap my window seat with an aisle at the check in and sometimes not.

Kind regards

Jaya
Hi Jaya,

It is dependent on the airline as to whether we are able to pre-book a seat for customers, so in this case we have been able to, but we are not always able to unfortunately.

Many thanks,
Vickie
Thanks Vickie for your reply. Having been on 18 Just You holidays to date I have travelled with quite a few airlines and am sure Just You would have been able to pre-book an aisle seat on at least some of them. I always make a request when I book a Just You holiday so I guess it depends on whether or not the request is passed on to the airline or not!

Regards

Jaya