Tour Manager, Northern Lights & Huskies Adventure, February
Hello All,

this is Linda, I am the Tour Manager for this great adventure and look forward to meeting you in a few weeks.

The best way to dress to keep warm is with layers. Dress is casual for evenings.

When we have trips for Husky Sledding and Camp Tamok, padded oversuits are provided, also if required boots, mittens and hats are available to use.

Don’t forget a torch if you want to explore out of town at night, and your camera is essential.

Debit and credit cards are widely accepted in shops and restaurants. Our hotel is very central so easy to get around.

Please attach your Just You luggage tag to your bags so I can identify you at the airport.

We are going to have a wonderful time.

If you have any questions please ask me.

Linda  Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Linda

I'm on this trip, flying from Luton

according to Vickie you are flying from Luton, is this so please and do you know if we have to hang around for other flights to come in before we can leave for the hotel and any other info you can pass on which we may need for our trip would be most helpful

look forward very much to this trip and meeting you and all the other Travellers

Regards

Dave
AbbaDaveHi Linda

I'm on this trip,  flying from Luton

according to Vickie you are flying from Luton, is this so please and do you know if we have to hang around for other flights to come in before we can leave for the hotel and any other info you can pass on which we may need for our trip would be most helpful

look forward very much to this trip and meeting you and all the other Travellers

Regards

Dave
Hi Dave,

I will see you at Luton along with our other travellers. No we will not have to wait at Tromso for the 
Gatwick passengers to arrive. I will take you to the hotel and return for the passengers arriving later.
It is only a very short journey from the airport to our hotel.

Snow is forecast for Monday in Tromso.

Look forward to meeting you on Monday.

Best regards 

Linda