Great Eastern USA - 13 September 2019
Hi, I’ve just booked this tour today and wondered if anyone else on this forum is on the same trip? If so please come say hi, this will be my third Just You holiday, I’m a 66 yr old male.
Admin can you tell me how many are booked so far, and breakdown of genders/ages please.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Morning Tony,

Sure, there are 4 people booked on this trip so far, 2 men and 2 women. Their ages range from early 50s to early 70s.

Many thanks,
Vickie
Vickie
Can I please have an update on how many people are booked on this trip and the maximum JY will take on this tour
Thanks
CK1234
Hi CK1234,

There are 12 people booked. The max number of spaces is 40.

Thanks,
Vickie
(26/02/2019, 10:27 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi CK1234,

There are 12 people booked. The max number of spaces is 40.

Thanks,
Vickie

Just wanted to say hello. I’ve just booked this as there were only 2 spaces left out of 30. Glad they have reduced the maximum from 40 to 30 that’s why l booked it. There are 11 men and 18 ladies on this tour. Gill
I'm thinking about booking this trip as it looks amazing. When I phoned I was told there were 11 men and 13 ladies booked not 18 ladies as previously posted.
Hi, do you have the name of the tour guide for this trip please, and also current numbers and gender split
Thanks
Hi Tony,

There are 25 people booked on this trip now, 12 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to late 70s.

Your Tour Manager will be Sharon Henry Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie
(03/06/2019, 09:47 AM)Vickie Wrote: Hi Tony,

There are 25 people booked on this trip now, 12 men and 13 women. Their ages range from early 50s to late 70s.

Your Tour Manager will be Sharon Henry Smile

Many thanks,
Vickie

Hi Vickie
Will Sharon be flying out with us from Heathrow or will she meet us over there?
Gill
(27/12/2018, 06:12 PM)TonyC Wrote: Hi, I’ve just booked this tour today and wondered if anyone else on this forum is on the same trip? If so please come say hi, this will be my third Just You holiday, I’m a 66 yr old male.
Admin can you tell me how many are booked so far, and breakdown of genders/ages please.
 Hi Tony   I am also booked on the Great Eastern 13/09/19.  This will be my 4th holiday with Just You and have enjoyed all of them . Looking forward to meeting you .