Namibia October 2019
I have booked the Namibia trip for October 2019 and am just sending a quick hello to anyone who has booked/is thinking of booking the same.

Matt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(30/11/2018, 02:35 PM)Matty3 Wrote: I have booked the Namibia trip for October 2019 and am just sending a quick hello to anyone who has booked/is thinking of booking the same.

Matt

Hello Matt,
I have just booked this too - my third visit over 20years. It is a very interesting country with a lot of contrasts, so am looking forward to the 1000 ft dunes again as well as game in Etosha.  See you at Heathrow.
Ray
Hi Ray,
Good to hear from you and great to hear this is your third visit, so it must be a very special place. This will be my first time there and can't wait! Yes, see you at the airport
(30/11/2018, 02:35 PM)Matty3 Wrote: I have booked the Namibia trip for October 2019 and am just sending a quick hello to anyone who has booked/is thinking of booking the same.

Matt

Hello Matt,
I have just booked this too - my third visit over 20years. It is a very interesting country with a lot of contrasts, so am looking forward to the 1000 ft dunes again as well as game in Etosha.  See you at Heathrow.
Ray
Hi
I have a question about the itinerary on day 6  Walvis Bay and  Swakopmund.
It shows the option of taking the dolphin and seal catamaran cruise and it also shows the chance to join a Living Desert Tour.  
Do the timings allow travellers to do both, or if you do one you can't do the other ?  I had a similar situation in India with JY  and on the day it was found to be possible to do both.  
I would certainly like to do both, but the answer will dictate if I pre book the extra or not.  

Willpower  Shy
Hi Willpower,

I'm just checking this with the team and will get back to you ASAP Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
Hi again Willpower,

Quick response from the team! Smile

Yes, you can do both trips. You can also book the cruise when you're at the resort.

Many thanks,
Vickie
That is wonderful. Thank you Vickie and the team for the quick response.  Smile
Hello to all Namibia October 2019 fellow travellers.  I have joined the tour and am really looking forward to another Just You experience (my 5th)
However I have been told that my booking in on hold until JY sort out a problem.

Apparently there are 6 men  & 6 women on the trip plus me and there is an accommodation shortage at one of the hotels. Twyfelfontein Country Lodge I believe.
I do hope it gets sorted out, but I suppose there is still plenty of time.  
Looking forward to meeting everyone Smile
(14/04/2019, 04:18 PM)Willpower Wrote: Hello to all Namibia October 2019 fellow travellers.  I have joined the tour and am really looking forward to another Just You experience (my 5th)
However I have been told that my booking in on hold until JY sort out a problem.

Apparently there are 6 men  & 6 women on the trip plus me and there is an accommodation shortage at one of the hotels. Twyfelfontein Country Lodge I believe.
(16/04/2019, 01:35 PM)Hi Willpowerhope you have more luck than me! My flight  for 9th Oct departure was on hold for over a week and have just been advised that can not be booked into Twyfelfontein so trip not available! Sally Wrote:
(14/04/2019, 04:18 PM)Willpower Wrote: Hello to all Namibia October 2019 fellow travellers.  I have joined the tour and am really looking forward to another Just You experience (my 5th)