Namibia October 2019
Hi Willpower,

Really glad everything got sorted and you're looking forward to the trip Big Grin

There are 17 people on this trip, 8 men and 9 women. Their ages range from early 40s to early 80s.

Your Tour Manager will be Yvette Barnett.

Thanks,
Vickie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Thank you Vickie. I'm sure other travellers on this trip will appreciate this info.
Hi Willpower

Having already booked my place on this earlier in the year I was very pleased to hear that JY managed to sort out the accommodation issue so others on hold could join too.

Thanks for seeking the update on numbers etc. Aware from this site that Yvette has done this trip before and has good feedback so am sure we will be in good hands.

Looking forward to meeting you and our other travelling companions.

Janet
I’m glad the problems with this trip are now sorted, and 17 sounds a really comfortable group size - I may even get everyone’s name! Looking forward to yet another visit to this very interesting country, but currently preparing for my tour of the Baltics next week. See you all at the airport.
Ray
Looking forward to meeting and sharing the adventure with you all
Hi Vickie.

Today I received an e mail covering the itinerary and overview of the holiday and there is a bit of contradiction..

In April I asked if we were able to do both the Walvis Bay  & the Living Desert excursions as they were on the same day and you confirmed that this was possible. You also said that the Cruise could be booked at resort.

In the e mail it says, for both tours, that they must be booked at least 5 working days prior to the excursion.
Could you be so kind as to clarify, because these excursions are on day 6  with a weekend in between.    
I am guessing that to ensure participation we will need to book and pay before departure. This affects the total sum due before 17th July  so it would be good to know now..  

Thank you so much
Willpower
Hi Willpower,

Apologies for the delay with this one, I'm just waiting to hear back from the team and have asked for an update today, so will get back to you ASAP.

Thanks,
Vickie
Hi Vickie

I am due to pay this holiday too and would appreciate confirmation of excursions so I can include.

Can you please push for an update if not yet known

Thanks

Janet
Hi Janet,

I have an update for you now, apologies for the delay.

The excursions are both prebookable and can be done on the same day.

The Walvis Bay cruise is in the morning and the living desert in the afternoon

Thanks,
Vickie
Thanks Vickie

Glad to hear this. All paid up now including both excursions

Janet