Lisbon travellers
I’ve just returned from a cruise trip to Lisbon (not JY).   We all had a fab time but had to be constantly vigilant for bag-snatchers and pickpockets.  They appear to find coach parties an easy target.  The modus operandi is to integrate into the queue waiting to climb onto the coach and grab/dip/snatch just as person starts to climb stairs.   Lisbon region is as fabulous as ever, it’s one of my favourites, do enjoy.  Travellite
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hello Travellite, 

Thank you for the warning. The only problem that I have seen is Verona and 30 odd coaches after a performance following Aida. Missed one lady who got on the wrong coach. Delayed due to this  Rolleyes

Seen the video of a coach being ransacked by men running past opening up the luggage doors, grabbing suitcases. How the coach carried on without stopping is beyond me !

Jan
Hi Travellite! I heard the same problem from my friends who have been in Lisbon recently. Maybe better to carry a small amount of money with you when you are travelling in Lisbon. By the way did you have any time to check property prices in Lisbon? I want to buy property in Lisbon, however as the prices looks pretty affordable I'm not sure about living conditions. What do you think, is it an expensive city to live or not?