Coming soon....Your NEW Just You brochure!
Hello everyone! 

The time has come to begin our big reveal of our latest Just You brochure. Over the next few days I'll be posting a series of clues as to what you can expect to see! 

First clue is.... 

We're visiting a brand new country we've never been to before....any guesses where it could be?

Stay tuned in this thread for more updates, we can't wait until it lands on your doorsteps! Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Uganda, Ethiopia, Oman.  There are quite few to choose from - Georgia, Ukraine ……….
Seems rather unlikely but I will guess at Greenland.   Or maybe Turkey.   But then it could be Thailand.  Or .............
Looking forward to new book.
Hi, I sent a couple of ‘guesses’ yesterday but today decided to change guesses to wishes, would like to see some Christmas Markets and how about a Ballet Weekend as well as the Opera Vienna Weekend?
I can tell you that one of you is correct in your guess! Smile

More hints coming today so keep an eye out!

Thanks,
Vickie
Montenegro?  Serbia?
A return for Poland?
Morning everyone,

Update two about the brochure...

There are tons of new experiences, both optional and included in lots of different countries, including the USA, Vietnam, Italy, Thailand, Jordan, Nepal, Costa Rica and more!
(12/09/2018, 10:38 AM)Vickie Wrote: Morning everyone,

Update two about the brochure...

There are tons of new experiences, both optional and included in lots of different countries, including the USA, Vietnam, Italy, Thailand, Jordan, Nepal, Costa Rica and more!

Italy!!  Smile
(11/09/2018, 04:35 PM)Vickie Wrote: Hello everyone! 

The time has come to begin our big reveal of our latest Just You brochure. Over the next few days I'll be posting a series of clues as to what you can expect to see! 

First clue is.... 

We're visiting a brand new country we've never been to before....any guesses where it could be?

Stay tuned in this thread for more updates, we can't wait until it lands on your doorsteps! Smile

Thanks,
Vickie
So when will the new holidays show on the website please

Sue