Afternoon Tea interviews!
Hi everyone, 

You may remember that a few moths ago some of our JY customers and fellow Community members came down to London to have afternoon tea with us. 

Whilst they were there, we asked them a few questions about what it's like travelling with us, their favourite place they've visited so far and their advice for people thinking of travelling solo. 

We've now got the video up on our new Youtube channel and before we share it anywhere else, we're giving you the first look! 

Watch the full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81U_92GWCIc  

If you'd like to see more videos, please click the subscribe button on our channel...next up we've got our Just You Ski video! Smile 

Thanks once again go to Louise, Guy, Jaya, Rose and Di for joining us and taking part in the interviews! 

Thanks,
Vickie
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Vickie

Not sure if I want to see myself on this ? But it was a lovely day and so good to meet everyone.

Hope you're all well and having happy travels Louise, Guy, Jaya and DI.

Best wishes
Rose xx
Lovely to see faces to the names from the community boards...

Jaya Lovely to see you in the flesh after talking for so long on the boards....and I couldn’t agree more with you..I also absolutely LOVE Australia and Kenya...

Well done to every one...

Nice video

Cindy
Hi Vickie,

Great video - was good to put a face to some of the names. Well done those of you who participated.

Kind Regards
Kezzer
I enjoyed the video and seeing Jaya and Di again. When is the feature film being released! I'm off to China in October and the Galapagos Islands in May. I am considering Australia special on the Ghan but not many have booked on it. As was said on the video this is addictive.

Peter
Well done all & Rose glad to hrar you recommend Cambodia as I am off there in November!!
Hi Vickie

Loved the video - featuring typical lovely Just You travellers.  Should lesser the fears of future 'newbies'!

Regards

Sue
Hi Cindy

It was a freezing day and even though I had agreed to be interviewed, nerves kicked in a bit. I think being interviewed on a train platform at St Pancras was the culprit - blame anyone and anything! Others who participated have come across very well - no signs of nerves at all unlike me. Best thing about the day was meeting fellow travellers and especially Jan.

Best wishes

Jaya
Jaya

I did think it was a rather odd place to be interviewed, shame it couldn’t have been in a coffee house, as the thread is headed up afternoon tea....I was expecting fine bone chine and finger sandwiches LOL....

Cindy
(19/08/2018, 03:06 PM)Jaya Wrote: Hi Cindy

It was a freezing day and even though I had agreed to be interviewed, nerves kicked in a bit.  I think being interviewed on a train platform at St Pancras was the culprit - blame anyone and anything!  Others who participated have come across very well - no signs of nerves at all unlike me.  Best thing about the day was meeting fellow travellers and especially Jan.  

Best wishes

Jaya
Hi Jaya
It's weird isn't it because I can hear the nerves in my voice but not in yours! I guess we are all so self critical. Yes it was the coldest afternoon tea I've ever experienced (and I've had a few!) but lovely company.

Best wishes
Rose