Loyalty Scheme Confusion
Okay, I appreciate the spirit in which my recent voucher was given, so thanks. However, as I always book up to a year in advance, I don't expect that my loyalty will ever be rewarded in reality - unless I get £100 knocked off my next booking, which will be for something in 2019.

Nice try, but for a genuinely loyal customer (around 14 trips so far and singing your praises to all my friends, many of whom have gone on to book for themselves) I am left genuinely unrewarded.

"Must try harder"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(26/01/2018, 03:41 PM)melanipick Wrote: I think this has been terribly confusing. From what I had read on this forum, if people booked another holiday within 6 months of returning from one, then they would get a discount on their next holiday provided it started within 12 months of the last one.
I had done this and did not receive a discount.
Today I got a voucher in the post saying I could take it off my next holiday but that it had to be used on one starting before the end of July 2018 which seems at odds to what  is printed in the back of the brochure in the terms and conditions.
I admit that I had no idea about the loyalty discount when I booked my next holiday and don't know whether it would have influenced by decision to book, but having done so and it meeting the criteria set out in the T&Cs, I feel slightly aggrieved that things seem to have been changed.
Dear Amy,
I received a loyalty voucher from JY yesterday which has to be used before the end of July 2018. I won't be travelling with JY before then but I'm a bit confused. My last JY holiday was last month ( December ) and according to the brochure on loyalty benefits page 243, it says:-' ....The new booking must be made within 6 months of your return date and must depart within 12 months of the return date of your original holiday.' I took this to mean that provided I booked before June 2018, I could have a discount voucher valid until December 2018 ( ie. 12 months since my last holiday with JY ). Can you explain why 12 months is mentioned in the brochure please if vouchers are only going to be valid for 6 months? 

Many thanks
Penny Carter
(27/01/2018, 08:12 AM)Toni29e 09 Wrote: Okay, I appreciate the spirit in which my recent voucher was given this phen24 review so thanks. However, as I always book up to a year in advance, I don't expect that my loyalty will ever be rewarded in reality - unless I get £100 knocked off my next booking, which will be for something in 2019.

Hi Amy, is there no way to extend the date on the voucher? I'm planning a holiday in August.
Hi Amy

I'm totally confused now! My £100 voucher arrived on Friday and it states that it has to be used within 6 months. My interpretation of this is that I need to use it within 6 months to make a booking, not that the departure date has to be within that time!

I was going to use it for the September departure to Dubai and make the booking in April. Please advise whether I can do this if not.

Best wishes

Lynda  Huh
(25/01/2018, 12:56 PM)Smiler57 Wrote:
(25/01/2018, 10:21 AM)Moderator2 Wrote:
(22/01/2018, 04:46 PM)Rose1999 Wrote: Hi Julia/Amy

Maybe a clear statement of :-

.    when the scheme will start
.    all the criteria to qualify for a voucher
and
.    how (and from what date) vouchers can be redeemed

can be made and put in a new thread for all to see as there seems to be a lot of confusion around this. I'm sure everyone is really pleased that the scheme will be in operation but a bit of clarity of how it will work would help.
Thanks
Rose

Good Morning Rose,

The Guaranteed Loyalty Benefit was launched with the Just You January 2018 brochure. All customers returning from their Just You holiday will receive the loyalty benefit in their welcome home letter. Any customer who has booked a holiday with Just You in the last 12 months will receive a discount voucher which can be used on all new bookings departing before July 2018.

Kind Regards,
Amy

Hi Amy

I went on a Just You holiday in September will I be sent a discount voucher ?

Thanks.

Good Afternoon Smiler57,

If you book and travel before the 31st July 2018 then you will receive a discount voucher.

Kind Regards,
Amy
(28/01/2018, 03:56 PM)JacquesBor Wrote: Hi Amy, is there no way to extend the date on the voucher? I'm planning a holiday in August.

Good Afternoon JacquesBor,

Sadly there is no way to extend the date on the voucher.

Kind Regards,
Amy
Hi Mod,

Just joined the message board, having travelled several times with JY. I done a tour in June last year, can you confirm if i will be entitled the loyalty discount if i book another holiday for June this year - if you can see my email address some of my previous bookings were made under that, including the most recent one.

Thanks K
Good Morning Penny,

The voucher that you received from Just You was sent out as a personal thank you to everyone who had booked with us in the last 12 months. The voucher is separate from the Guaranteed Loyalty Benefit that was launched with the lastest Just You brochure in early January.

To make use of the Guaranteed Loyalty Benefit you need to book your next Just You holiday within six months of returning from a Just You holiday and the next holiday needs to depart within 12 months of the return date of the previous Just You holiday.

I hope that clears things up.

Kind regards
Amy
Hi

I went on  holiday with Just You in September so why haven't I been sent a voucher ?

Thanks.