Complaints
I didn’t know where to put my post so hope this is ok.
I am writing with dismay about the number of what sound like very valid complaints about Just You and the standard of recent holidays. I have travellelled with JY four times both long and short haul but I have noticed prices rising and customer satisfaction falling of late.
Please look carefully at the complaints JY and address them properly rather than paying lip service as you have been doing.
I don’t want to give up on you as I have loved my previous holidays but I won’t be paying for substandard holidays if this is now the norm.

Kind regards

Angela
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Good Afternoon Angela,

We are listening to any feedback that we receive from our customers. However, I do understand that you are not fully satisfied and we will follow up on your feedback.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and the wider JY Community.

Kindest Regards,
Amy
Hi Angela,

Many thanks for your direct and helpful post - I am one of the many who have been expressing concerns and disappointments in various aspects of customer service and increasing prices recently.  A number of times I have asked for an official comment from senior staff in JY to address these issues and provide us with reassurance that the numerous difficulties will be properly addressed but sadly there has been no response from JY, apart from poor Amy telling us that the feedback has been passed on.  It is very disheartening.

All the best,

Bob
Hi Angela,

I feel very much like you. I cant believe some of the inadequate responses from JY to genuine complaints from customers on this forum. I would of thought that a representative from JY would have issued a statement by now apologizing for some of the terrible experiences people have received. We all know that we pay more as single travellers, so hearing about some of these terrible experiences and the lack of empathy coming from JY, is really quite alarming.

As all their dirty washing is being aired in public - it would be good to see a real response with some reassurance to these complaints posted on line for all of use to see that their customers are being taken seriously.

Kezzer
Like you I have had many satisfactory holidays with JY well that is until my most recent. I have just returned from Florida The Sunshine State and was very disappointed after paying so much money. Really it should have been cancelled considering the weather damage and hotel changes which were never 100% effective. On the plus side we had only a small party who got on well and an excellent tour guide who worked her socks off for us. The lesson is research your weather before booking.
Good Afternoon Chardeen,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the wider JY Community. I have forwarded your feedback onto our Customer Care team at JYHQ who will contact you directly.

Kindest Regards,
Amy
Good Afternoon Bob and Kezzer,

I have forwarded your feedback on to the Head of our Customer Care team who has issued the following:

"We are mindful that due to a delay in the dispatching of the questionnaires, that our customers have not had the opportunity to feedback on the return from their holidays by this method. However, I would like to assure all customers, whether we receive negative feedback via the questionnaire or indeed other forms of communication, such as feedback on the website, e-mail, telephone, letter or indeed the community, we always treat each customer as an individual and investigate the points raised which are pertinent to them, rather than sending out standardised general responses. Whilst this may take a little longer we truly believe by investigating each point raised we do obtain a clear understanding of any customer’s dissatisfaction, thus enabling us to address the concerns, take action and make any appropriate amendments to our holidays."

If you do have any particular feedback about your tour in the future, could you please email feedback@justyou.co.uk.

Kindest Regards,
Amy
Hi Bob, Kezzer and Chardeen,
Watch this space then for the promised individual responses to your complaints from the customer care team!!

Kind regards
Angela
I had two e-mails yesterday from poor Amy advising me that Customer Service Manager would be getting in touch - so far - nothing. She is obviously inundated with complaints...a sad reflection .....
Good Morning Jintzky,

I have emailed you privately with regards to your recent email.

Kind Regards,
Amy