Lake Garda 19 th june
Hello my name is Hilary, I am excited about my first solo trip, I am  just  getting organised with my packing,would shorts be appropriate for the walking days? 
Thank you  Undecided
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Hilary!

We are excited for you too! What a first Just You holiday you've chosen! Perfect!
I am from that part of the world myself and therefore can't praise its beauty enough Smile

All walks are on walking path and therefore yes you could wear shorts, providing that the weather is nice and warm.

We hope you have a fantastic Just You holiday and please let us know how it goes once you come back.

Kindest regards,

Elisa
(13/06/2016, 12:12 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Hilary!

We are excited for you too! What a first Just You holiday you've chosen! Perfect!
I am from that part of the world myself and therefore can't praise its beauty enough Smile

All walks are on walking path and therefore yes you could wear shorts, providing that the weather is nice and warm.

We hope you have a fantastic Just You holiday and please let us know how it goes once you come back.

Kindest regards,

Elisa

Thankyou Smile)
Thankyou Elisa Smile
Smile 
(13/06/2016, 08:59 AM)Reader Wrote: Hello my name is Hilary, I am excited about my first solo trip, I am  just  getting organised with my packing,would shorts be appropriate for the walking days? 
Thank you  Undecided
Hi Hilary, my name is Christine and this is also my first solo trip.  I will be going to Lake Garda on the 10th July so would be interested in any tips from community members who have been on this trip before.
Hi  Christine - I'm going to Lake Garda on 10 July - my first solo trip too

Sue

(13/06/2016, 08:59 AM)Reader Wrote: Hello my name is Hilary, I am excited about my first solo trip, I am  just  getting organised with my packing,would shorts be appropriate for the walking days? 
Thank you  Undecided
Hi Hilary, my name is Christine and this is also my first solo trip.  I will be going to Lake Garda on the 10th July so would be interested in any tips from community members who have been on this trip before.
Hello Christine

I'm going to Lake Garda on 10 July - first solo trip - looking forward to it !

Sue