China Panda Experience
Hi i've read a lot of reviews about being able to do a panda experience where you actually get to touch and interact with the pandas. Is this still available? And how much is it? as i would like to know how much spending money to get together.
Thanks
Kirsty
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Kirsty,

I have been advised that the Research Centre have withdrawn this opportunity to protect the pandas from any form of contamination.

Kindest regards,

Julia
(16/05/2016, 12:25 PM)Julia Wrote: Hi Kirsty,

I have been advised that the Research Centre have withdrawn this opportunity to protect the pandas from any form of contamination.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Hi Julia
Thanks for letting me know. I have just read that they have re-introduced the experience can you confirm this or not? And if so would you be offering this on the tour?
Thank You
Kirsty
Hi Kirsty,

Sorry for the delay in coming back to you. We hadn't reinstated this experience however off the back of your message my colleague contacted the centre to double-check that there was no change. The staff there have confirmed that the interactive activities with pandas has not been reinstated.We have been advised that they will not re-open this in short period for disease control reasons.

Kindest regards,

Julia