Athens, Olympia and the Corinth coast 23rd May 2016
Hi Monty
I have just received my final documents through, however there seems to be no mention of the tour managers name on any of the paperwork.
 Can you please vise me as to who the tour manager is for this tour as I like to know whether I am looking for a man or woman when I get there.
Thanks 
Sue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Sue,

It looks like the Tour Manager provisionally allocated to this tour is Susan McCullough. It looks like she will be travelling with the group from London.

Kindest regards,

Julia
Hi Julia
Thank you for the information. Maybe I will find her at this end rather than in athens then.

Regards
Sue
I was on this tour last May with Sue - she is an excellent TM who will go out of her way to ensure you enjoy it.
Ray
Hi Ray, could you share your thoughts on this tour as it is one I am considering over the next year or two (if Russia doesn't work out for next Sept!)?

Cheers,

Bob
(09/05/2016, 10:05 AM)BGray Wrote: Hi Ray, could you share your thoughts on this tour as it is one I am considering over the next year or two (if Russia doesn't work out for next Sept!)?

Cheers,

Bob
Hi Bob,
I enjoyed the whole tour, as did everyone I think.  Food and drink were very good, and nothing particularly expensive. I particularly got into Greek salads for lunch with a cold beer - paradise!. I wouldn't recommend going later in the summer than May as it was hot if no shade available. The ruins were interesting, especially the Acropolis and Olympia, and the optionals worth doing. Don't miss the all day cruise from Athens and the cog railway outing. If staying in the hotel Stanley, there is a wonderful view of the Parthenon from the roof terrace bar, floodlit at night.
To fill time on the last morning back in Athens before airport transfer, two of us took a 5 euro taxi
to the temple of Zeus - well worth it just for its size!  Don't forget your wide brimmed hat, since you are light skinned!
Hope this helps,
Regards,
Ray
Hi Ray,

Many thanks for your helpful comments - I've checked the climate and if I go for the later Sept departure it should be mid 20s C which would be just nice!  Now to wait for the Sept brochure before I make up my mind!!

All the best,

Bob