Magical mallorca
Do you know the tour manager for trip on 7 th june  please and also how many currently booked? Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Northumberland girl,

There are 17 people booked on this trip and the Tour Manager is George Wales. We are still confirming as to whether he will be flying from the UK with your group.

Kindest regards,
Monty
George was our TM when I went to Mallorca in May last year. He is very good and knowledgeable about the island and will, I am sure, do his best to make your holiday an enjoyable one.

Ann
(29/04/2016, 05:19 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Northumberland girl,

There are 17 people booked on this trip and the Tour Manager is George Wales. We are still confirming as to whether he will be flying from the UK with your group.

Kindest regards,
Monty

Thank you. Are there any other than me travelling from Newcastle?
Hi Northumberland girl,

From what I can see, you're the only person flying from Newcastle for this holiday. It is not a long flight so you will not be alone for long.

Kindest regards,
Monty
That's fine thank Monty.. Whether I travel from Newcastle or Edinburgh I have ended up being the only one before.
Hi Northumberland girl,

I'm also booked on this trip but I'm flying from Manchester. I'm looking forward to meeting you in the resort. George Wales is a brilliant tour manager so you really don't need to worry about anything as you'll be very well looked after.

See you in 5 weeks!!

Alison
Please post a review on your return as I'm going on this holiday in September, thanks
(29/04/2016, 01:21 PM)Northumberland girl Wrote: Do you know the tour manager for trip on 7 th june  please and also how many currently booked? Thanks.

Hi, I am also on this holiday, flying from manchester.  George is a really lovely tour manager.  Looked after our group in Florida very well.  We all felt very safe with him in charge !  Be great to meet you in Majorca.  See you soon.  Xx
(03/05/2016, 10:29 PM)Alison O Wrote: Hi Northumberland girl,

I'm also booked on this trip but I'm flying from Manchester. I'm looking forward to meeting you in the resort. George Wales is a brilliant tour manager so you really don't need to worry about anything as you'll be very well looked after.

See you in 5 weeks!!

Alison

Hi, I'm flying from Liverpool and surprised that two others are too. Broke three bones in my foot last week. I've been told I should just about be able to make the holiday. Look out for somebody limping and that will be me!