Costa del la Luz May 17th
Hi
   Do you know the Tour Manager for Costa del la Luz May 17th.Thank you.
                   Tessa
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Tessa,

Paula Nightingale is the Tour Manager for this trip and she will be travelling with the group from the UK.

Kindest regards,
Monty
(26/04/2016, 03:17 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Tessa,

Paula Nightingale is the Tour Manager for this trip and she will be travelling with the group from the UK.

Kindest regards,
Monty

Thank you.
Hi Monty,

Please can you let me know flight times from Birmingham for this departure & also gender & age split of those booked so far?

Thank you
Hi Jellifer,

The provisional flight times from Birmingham are as follows:

On 17th May, you will depart from Birmingham Airport at 06:10hrs and arrive at Faro Airport at 09:05hrs. On your return journey, you will depart Faro Airport at 09.55hrs and arrive back at Birmingham Airport at 12.45hrs.

There are 18 people booked on this trip, of these, 8 are female and 10 are male. The ages of the group range from the mid-40's up to the early-90's!

Kindest regards,
Monty
(03/05/2016, 12:39 PM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Jellifer,

The provisional flight times from Birmingham are as follows:

On 17th May, you will depart from Birmingham Airport at 06:10hrs and arrive at Faro Airport at 09:05hrs. On your return journey, you will depart Faro Airport at 09.55hrs and arrive back at Birmingham Airport at 12.45hrs.

There are 18 people booked on this trip, of these, 8 are female and 10 are male. The ages of the group range from the mid-40's up to the early-90's!

Kindest regards,
Monty

Hi Jellifer
       l have been on several JY holidays it's very unusual for more men to us ladies, and it's a much smaller group what's going on?. l am going from Gatwick.
              Tessa
Hello! I am also booked on this holiday, departing from Bristol. This will be my first time with Just You, although my late husband and I travelled many times with Travelsphere. Looking forward to meeting you all there and having a great time Rolleyes
Hello! I am also booked on this holiday, departing from Bristol. This will be my first time with Just You, although my late husband and I travelled many times with Travelsphere. Looking forward to meeting you all there and having a great time Rolleyes
(07/05/2016, 08:49 AM)Global bunny Wrote: Hello! I am also booked on this holiday, departing from Bristol. This will be my first time with Just You, although my late husband and I travelled many times with Travelsphere. Looking forward to meeting you all there and having a great time Rolleyes

Hi Global bunny
           Look forward to meeting you too, yes we will have a great time not long now.?
(09/05/2016, 05:49 PM)Essa Wrote:
(07/05/2016, 08:49 AM)Global bunny Wrote: Hello! I am also booked on this holiday, departing from Bristol. This will be my first time with Just You, although my late husband and I travelled many times with Travelsphere. Looking forward to meeting you all there and having a great time Rolleyes

Hi Global bunny
           Look forward to meeting you too, yes we will have a great time not long now.?

Thanks Tessa - I'm Shirley when we meet