Age group
Hi all, 
I am new & a first timer to Just You. 
Does it matter what age group? I'm 23.
And I'm looking to go on the Highlight of Tuscany holiday in June.
Advice would be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi BryonyParsons,

Depending on which date you would like to travel with us, the youngest person in the group at the moment is in the mid-40's. Our Italy tours do usually have a higher average age, but don't let this put you off. I have spoken to plenty of people in the past who have said they do not find the age difference a problem - you'll have a smashing time no matter what age you are.

If you would like anymore information about any of our holidays, don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Bryony

Please do not let age put you off this trip...if you are going onthis for what you want to see,then please do so, I did this tour a few years ago and there is lots to see and do with out it being to hectic, yes you might be the youngest, but it's a great tour...
Any questions just ask..
Cindy
Hi Bryony
I have been on a number of trips and the ages have ranged from 20's to 80's but everyone mixes well as they all want to experience new adventures. I was on one trip to the US parks and a lady of about 30 was so worried she would be the youngest and feel left out on her first trip and she kept voicing her concerns on this site. Well she was the youngest and after two days of the trip she said she felt foolish for worrying and at the end of the tour she said it was the best holiday she had ever been on.
So if Tuscany is a trip you would like to do then go for it and you won't be disappointed.
Alan
(11/04/2016, 05:53 PM)BryonyParsons Wrote: Hi all, 

I'm on a different tour, but I'm still in my 30s. So it's not all over 40s on these tours.

My experience is that having a slightly older group usually means fewer problems with people drinking too much, or coaches being held up because people over slept.

Hi Bryony,

I am 29 and i have been using JY since i was 21. Although normally the other members of the group would be older it has never mattered as you are all there to have a good time.

Mark
Hi Bryony

Age is just a number so don't let the worry of it put you off travelling with Just You. Give it a try.

Jaya
im 35 (soon not!) and im going on my 3rd holiday with JY and have had some fantatsic expirances and have never had any trouble with the age gap as people im working with are all differnt ages and we get on well. when went to america and canada we was out everynight drinking with differnt age groups!

you will have a great time no matter!

Hi Bryony,

My general experience is that the age range can be very wide - anything within 18 to 80+  It generally doesn't matter what your age is as everyone just seems to get along with everyone else well enough.  It's the sharing of the same experience that draws people together.

Which dates are your holiday and which airport are you flying from?  I'm wondering whether there's anyone else leaving on 2nd June and flying from Manchester.

Phil.
I am 34 and have done several Just You holidays.  I have made some great friends on these holidays and ages ranged from 20s to 80s.  No matter what your age is you will always meet people on the trips who you have things in common with and get on well with.  Age doesn't matter.