Yes it's another Borneo thread for May!!
Hi Dina

Sorry to hear the sad news about your mother. Hopefully the Borneo trip will lift up your spirits and help you get over your loss. Look forward to meeting you in a few weeks' time.

Jaya
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Bob

You will be able to get a plug in mosquito repellent from Amazon. They have jungle strength ones!!!

Hope this helps

Lesley
Hi Lesley - Amazon won't deliver anything with liquids/gases to Ireland so I can't get one that way but thanks for the suggestion!

Hi Roger, I was in Dun Laoghaire today and the Boots there have just got their summer stocks in - and I bought a mossie repellent plug-in, a spare travel fan, Digestion Support Travel pills, a spare international adaptor and some other bits and pieces so hopefully I am well prepared for the trip now!!

Cheers,

Bob
Hi Bob

Looks like you are planning a mammoth trip!

Jaya
Hi Bob

You certainly are well prepared!!!  Have a great trip.

Lesley
Just ordered a mozzie repellent plug in from amazon jungle one had excellent reviews
and was thinking about them wrist/ankle bands but do they work

Dave
Bob

Don't forget the kitchen sink!!! ??????

Cindy
Hi Jaya
Thank you for your kind words.
Look forward to meeting you. too
Kind regards
Di
Bob, there is nothing like being prepared... I hope you have an amazing trip - looking forward to your thoughts on the holiday when you get back and also hearing about any leech episodes Smile
Hi Kerry and others!

Thanks - nothing like doing a bit of preparation beforehand to hopefully have a stress free tour!  

Dave - I wouldn't rely on the wristbands - I've used them in the past but they are not as effective as using the spray.  And don't go for any "natural" repellents - they don't work nearly as well!

Cheers,

Bob