electronic communications & website
Hi Monty

I received an e-mail this am which said it contained details of enhancements to my holiday but when I opened the attachment it was just half a page with some terms and conditions and reminding me to have a valid passport.  The e-mail also said that I could manage my bookings online but yet again when I logged on only two of my previous holidays are showing and when I entered the information for my upcoming holiday in Croatia it said no details found.  I have raised this before and have to say that if JY are moving to managing everything electronically from now on this needs sorting.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Jonah,

This is because you have already pre-booked all the enhancements available on your upcoming holiday, so there would not have been any available. I have flagged this with the team so we can improve this in the future.

I have had our IT guys look into this and they can't seem to do it either. They are going to do some digging for you, so just avoid logging in for a couple of days. Also, you will have received a 'password reset' email when they looked into this, so use this one when you next log in and you will be able to change your password back once you're in.

I will keep you updated with our progress.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Thanks Monty

I have received the reset e-mail - quick work I have to say.  However I still cannot see anything but two previous holidays.
Hi Jonah,

They are still digging around the moment to find out why its not appearing on your profile, so I will keep you updated.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Thanks Monty
My confirmed tour of Burma in February 2017 isn't showing in my account. I had this problem with my upcoming river cruise too.