Nambia 12 October 2016
Hi Monty,

Please could you tell me the current state of affairs regarding numbers booked, Male/Female, ages etc., and if a Tour Manager has been allocated yet? Also, what is the minimum number required for this tour to run? As you cancelled the September date, I would hate it if this one didn't go ahead either, as I am just about to book my internal UK flights!

Cheers,
Hils
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Hils,

We don't have a set minimum number for our holidays, as it varies for each departure. However, at the moment there are 8 people booked on this date, so it is looking quite likely. Seven people in the group are female and there is 1 male, with their ages ranging between the early-50's to the early-70's.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Hi Hils,

I do hope all goes well for this tour and you have a wonderful time.  As you know I did it in May last year and it was one of my favourite holidays ever with so many fantastic experiences.  I think rather than the Sept departure being cancelled it was turned into a Travelsphere departure instead!  I would urge anyone who loves spectacular scenery, wildlife and good food to book this tour; it really was an amazing experience.

Cheers,

Bob
Thanks Monty - that is looking encouraging - and thank you Bob for your endorsement!

Cheers,
Hils
am looking at this one poss for next year, thanks for the info
Hi Dave,

Here's a link to my review of the Namibia tour if you're interested!

http://forum.justyou.co.uk/thread-79825.html

Cheers,

Bob