April new brochure
Monty/Julia

As we are chugging through February will you be able to tease us with things about the new brochure just yet!

I haven't been able to do a big tour this year due to SONS wedding but I hope to travel in 2017

So are there any tours being retired do you know

How many new ones if so any clues

Which ones are being tweaked

Anything else going on that will excite us all.

I know we are a demanding lot when the new brochure is on the horizon,and I know that you cannot please every one..

CindyThumbs UpHeart
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Cindy,

Well of course there will be some changes to our holidays - some new, some tweaked and unfortunately some that are retiring...but I can assure you that you are in for a lovely treat!

We know that you are eager to plan your trips for 2017 and we are putting the final touches on our holidays ready for the big reveal in April. I can't reveal anything just yet, but trust me - it'll be worth the wait.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Monty

When and if you can, just give us a little clue
Hi Monty

I do hope that Sri Lanka, Costa Rica and Nicaragua and the Silk Road are not being 'retired' just yet.

Jaya
(18/02/2016, 04:23 PM)Jaya Wrote: Hi Monty

I do hope that Sri Lanka, Costa Rica and Nicaragua and the Silk Road are not being 'retired' just yet.

Jaya

The easiest way to have an educated guess is see how many places are still available for upcoming tours online. If they are still listing as 'Available' without a places left countdown, they're probably not booking very well and I imagine are therefore at risk of removal.
Monty

I thought the new brochure was coming out in April but I think I have now seen a posting from you saying May, could you confirm when Mr or Mrs Postie will be delivering the brochure through our letter boxes.. it seems so long? since I went on a tour I need to plan 2017 ??

Thank you

Cindy
Hi Cindy,

The brochure will be with you at the very beginning of May.

Kindest regards,
Monty
(11/03/2016, 11:10 AM)Moderator Wrote: Hi Cindy,

The brochure will be with you at the very beginning of May.

Kindest regards,
Monty

Monty

Thank you for that information I won't bother stalking the postman in April  Tongue

Cindy
February 2017 is sorted. Hope there are some good options for the rest of the year in the new brochure.