Spirit of India April 2016
(17/02/2016, 11:54 PM)pgtip Wrote: Hi Linda
on day 6 of the Itinerary it says you can do either the optional game drive OR the village tour, have you booked both or am I misreading it?
Phil

Hi Phil, 
I did mention that when I booked and was told no clash, think I'll check it out again though
Linda
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/02/2016, 08:42 AM)Corril Wrote:
(17/02/2016, 11:54 PM)pgtip Wrote: Hi Linda
on day 6 of the Itinerary it says you can do either the optional game drive OR the village tour, have you booked both or am I misreading it?
Phil

Hi Phil, 
I did mention that when I booked and was told no clash, think I'll check it out again though
Linda

Yes I too would like to know if we can do both extras on that day.  Seems a bit improbable.  Monty  ? ? ?
Hi all,

The game drive and the village tour are on the same day, but you will be able to squeeze both in. Your included game drive will finish at around 10am, followed by breakfast. The village tour will depart at 11am and you'll return at 12.30pm. The optional game drive will take place in the afternoon and you will depart at about 2.30pm.

Kindest regard,
Monty
Thank you Monty.
Can these extras be booked via the tour managers when we get there ?
Hi Willpower,

All of the optional excursions will be available for you to prebook or you can book whilst you're there. Your tour manager will be able to help you with your bookings.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Hi! I have just returned From this trip and can confirm it is possible to do both trips. The school is well worth going to - they are very grateful for books, pens etc or you can leave a donation. When you see the 2 classrooms and kitchen I am sure your heart will go out to them as ours did.
We did not see any tigers but one group did spot a leopard. An independent guy staying at the hotel at the same time did spot a couple of tigers. It's just the luck of the draw. Good luck.
(25/02/2016, 10:12 PM)Genie-p Wrote: Hi! I have just returned From this trip and can confirm it is possible to do both trips. The school is well worth going to - they are very grateful for books, pens etc or you can leave a donation. When you see the 2 classrooms and kitchen I am sure your heart will go out to them as ours did.
We did not see any tigers but one group did spot a leopard. An independent guy staying at the hotel at the same time did spot a couple of tigers. It's just the luck of the draw. Good luck.

Hi
You must have had a wonderful time, any other hints or tips will be welcomed eg footwear, clothes, food, drink (non-alcoholic/alcoholic), hotels, etc 
Linda
Hiya 

Iv just booked late and there's now 24 of us going, a good mix of men and women. 50 days to go
Chloe X
Hi
Brillant if you could give us some tips. What did you do about money is it better to UK pounds or US dollars?
Chrissie
Hi Chrissie

I went to Kerala last November and UK Pounds are okay. No point in changing Sterling into US $.

Jaya