Spirit of India April 2016
(02/02/2016, 05:24 PM)Chrissie55 Wrote: Hi both

I have booked now and am really looking forward to it and meeting everyone. See you all April 18th.

Chrissie

Hi Chrissie

Good to hear from you and like you looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great trip - roll on 18th April !!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/02/2016, 10:02 AM)Corril Wrote: Hi, Myself (Linda) and my friend (Dave) are two of the 12, I'm so looking forward to the adventure and meeting everyone too
Linda

Hi to you both,

Catching up with posts tonight and looking forward to April and a destination I have always wanted to see ! Speak soon.
(09/02/2016, 10:52 PM)Teresa A Wrote:
(09/02/2016, 10:02 AM)Corril Wrote: Hi I'm so looking forward to the adventure and meeting everyone too
Linda

Hi to you

Catching up with posts tonight and looking forward to April and a destination I have always wanted to see ! Speak soon.

Always been a focus for me to travel to India, some fantastic memories will be made
Linda
(09/02/2016, 10:02 AM)Corril Wrote: Hi, Myself (Linda) and my friend (Dave) are two of the 12, I'm so looking forward to the adventure and meeting everyone too
Linda

Hi to you both. Glad to see some more participants and looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.

Has everyone got all their vaccinations sorted out ? I must admit the cost came as a bit of a shock, but Needs Must as they say. Now I still have to sort out my e visa, but unable to do that for a few days yet due to their limitations.

Getting excited !! Thumbs Up
Hi yeah got my vaccinations but only needed typhoid and had that done at the doctors and they didn't charge!

Has anyone booked to go on the additional excursions?

Getting very excited

Chriss
I have just booked this tour and was told that there were now 20 people booked and the booking page still says 10 places available, so the numbers may rise.
I have booked the village tour and dance show excursions
Phil
(11/02/2016, 01:54 PM)Willpower Wrote:
(09/02/2016, 10:02 AM)Corril Wrote: Hi,  I'm so looking forward to the adventure and meeting everyone too
Linda

Hi to you. Glad to see some more participants and looking forward to meeting everyone at Heathrow.

Has everyone got all their vaccinations sorted out ?  I must admit the cost came as a bit of a shock, but Needs Must as they say.   Now I still have to sort  out my e visa, but unable to do that for a few days yet due to their limitations.

Getting excited !!  Thumbs Up

Vaccinations for me at the GP next week, free of charge I believe
(16/02/2016, 10:50 AM)Chrissie55 Wrote: Hi yeah got my vaccinations but only needed typhoid and had that done at the doctors and they didn't charge!  

Has anyone booked to go on the additional excursions?

Getting very excited

Chriss

Hi, booked the three additional excursions, want to see as much as poss, bought some colouring pencils for the village school children when doing the camel cart one

Linda
Thanks for letting me know Linda I will do the same.

Chrissie
Hi Linda
on day 6 of the Itinerary it says you can do either the optional game drive OR the village tour, have you booked both or am I misreading it?
Phil