Slovenia
I have booked to do Slovenia Alps to the Adriatic tour on May 7th 2016. I need to book a hotel at Stansted airport so is there anyone else booked on the tour and is it likely to go ahead.

Many thanks
Julie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Hi Julie,

There are 5 people booked on this tour so far, so I would say it is quite likely to go ahead as there is still plenty of time for more people to book.

Kindest regards,

Monty
May I recommend the Premier Inn at Stansted? I really enjoyed my overnight stay there a couple of years ago. Close to the airport with bus connection and it was really busy but the rooms were really quiet.

Enjoy Slovenia! I really enjoyed going back and it's good to see that the tour has been tweaked with what reads as better hotels and as well as flying to Lublijana with a stay in the city as well.
Hi,

Can you update me with numbers and age and M and F spilt.

Many thanks

Julie
Hi Julie,

There are still 5 people booked on this date. At the moment the ages range from the mid-30's to the mid-70's and there are 2 men and 3 women in the group.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Hi Monty, 

Now I'm fully paid up, can you update me with numbers booked please. 

Julie.
Hi Julie,

There are now 8 travellers booked on this date. I can tell you that the group is made up of 3 men and 5 women - no change in the age range.

Please feel free to ask again in a couple of weeks and Monty or I will happily provide you with an update.

Kindest regards,

Julia