An annoying little niggle!!
Hi Monty,

Usually when I've read a thread, on the index it changes from bold to ordinary script but for the last few days this is not happening - which is very annoying as it's hard to work out which ones I've read!! Is this just my laptop or has anyone else had this experience and do you know is there anything I can do about it? Some threads are changing to ordinary from bold, but most are not. If I reply to a thread it does change but I'm not going to reply to every single thread!!!

Hope you or someone can help. It could be my old laptop is just acting up...

Cheers,

Bob
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
HI Bob,

We have not changed any settings on the community from our end. Can I ask what browser you are currently using?

Kindest Regards,
Monty
Hi Bob
This has happened to me in the past - don't know why but eventually it went away all on its own. Gotta love technology!
Sally
Hi Monty, thanks for your reply. I'm using Crome. I used to use IE but had too many problems with it - pages not loading properly etc. Chrome seems to be better. It's not a big deal but if I could do something to make it go back to the way it was that would be great. The Community page looks a little different too - the fonts seem a bit smaller on the index pages and the gaps a bit bigger so it could be my browser.

All the best,

Bob
Hi Bob,

I too have just noticed that they are not changing from bold to ordinary text, so I don't think it is your laptop!

Cheers,
Hils
I am excited as my problem was on the iPad each time i went into the JY website I Had to do put in the user name and password, but in the last week or so it keeps me logged on so I am HAPPY... (For once) I haven't done anything different my end
Hope you get your niggle sorted BOB !

Cindy
Hi Bob,
This is happening to me also. If I come out of the group I am in, say "Ask the Editor" and go back in - then all the ones I have read are now shown as read... I agree its annoying lol

Hi Monti I am using Firefox as my browser.

Kind Regards
Kerry
Hi Everyone,

I have forwarded this on to the team and they are looking in to it now. I apologise about these changes, however, it is most likely your browser/device.

Kindest regards,
Monty
Hi everyone thanks for your replies, I'm glad it's not just me!!!

All the best,

Bob
Hi

I too am having the same problem. Nice to know that I am not the only one!

Jaya